Goals of e-commerce
E-commerce is the route for purchasing goods and services online. The money transactions are done through online thus leads to the digital economy.
One research data to know is that 80% of online users buy their products in an online store than a physical store. As per statistics, $4.5 trillion in sales are expected by 2021.
E-commerce generally developed in two platforms like:
- Single vendor Marketplace Platform
- Multivendor Marketplace Platform
- The motto of e-commerce activity is to reach millions of customers easily and to increase sales in business. It generates a high revenue in the online industry as the viewers are turning into the audience every day.
- To spread the small scale retails into large level business, e-commerce is developed with best-in-class features. In simple, it is a big opportunity for small vendors to huge traffic of customers.
- More than reach, it also important for increasing digital transactions of the country.
- Customer satisfaction will be improved more.
- More offers and discounts will be provided for buyers.
- Easy to spread business across countries
- Helps to increase our national income.
- Quality over quantity. Otherwise, quality is equally maintained with quantity.
- 100% client support
- Products want to sell at an affordable price without unnecessary taxes.