Entrepreneurship Development is defined as a process of enhancing the skillset and knowledge of entrepreneurs regarding the development, management and organization of a business venture while keeping in mind the risks associated with it. This is carried out through training programs and sessions which are aimed at accentuating entrepreneurial acumen. Pursuing this field as a career, you will be working towards facilitating skill development amongst budding entrepreneurs and assisting them to tackle their struggles with building their businesses.
Entrepreneurship is the process of turning a concept into a developed product. You might dream of becoming an entrepreneur or getting a job in the corporate sector. Understanding the significance it has can help you decide your career path. In this article, we explore what entrepreneurship means, the different types, the importance of entrepreneurship, the types and features of entrepreneurs.
- To provide information on numerous initiatives undertaken by the different governments (federal, state, or regional governmental organisations), as well as various taxes imposed on businesses.
- To foster entrepreneurial traits and behaviours in the next generation of young people with the aid of appropriate instruction and professional guidance.
- To encourage entrepreneurship and the expansion of small enterprises to create jobs and opportunities for self-employment.
- To look for and pinpoint the top business possibilities and concepts, both present and future.
- Develop and implement a variety of programmes to promote entrepreneurship in rural communities and small towns.
- Encouraging and assisting diverse people in starting their startups and new enterprises. Consequently, contributes to the economy
- To achieve risk reduction for the nation’s young.