Skip to content
- Manage production control activities to reduce outages and incidents.
- Manage production planning and scheduling for on-time delivery.
- Recommend process improvements for high quality, cost effectiveness and excellent customer services.
- Evaluate system performance and recommend improvements.
- Supervise team members in their assigned job duties.
- Organize job trainings to employees to achieve production objectives.
- Ensure that team follows security and safety policies.
- Review the job orders with customers and production team to determine pricings and schedules.
- Monitor execution of job orders and adjust job schedule to meet the deadlines.
- Communicate the status of job orders to customers on regular basis.
- Attend daily meetings to prioritize and plan production activities to maintain on-time delivery.
- Review daily reports to identify and address equipment malfunctions, material shortages and other factory problems.
- Determine equipment, materials and staff needs to meet production schedule.
- Coordinate with Department Manager to develop company policies and procedures.
- Perform inventory management for timely delivery and for minimizing transportation charges.
error: Content is protected !!