PFC is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Power. PFC was conferred the title of a ‘Navratna CPSE’ in June,2007, and was classified as an Infrastructure Finance Company by the RBI on 28th July,2010.
PFC plays a crucial role in the rise of India as a global player. Increasingly, a country’s development is gauged by measuring its energy usage. With a large fraction of our nation still, unfortunately, without any access to electricity, PFC will become an increasingly important factor in the years to come.
Our shareholders and clients place their full faith in our ability to deliver unbeatable results. Despite the hardships played by the power and financial sectors, PFC continues to maintain a healthy loan book, as well as low levels of NPAs. This is thanks to PFC’s robust evaluation and appraisal processes.
- Largest NBFC by Networth (all reserves)
- A specialized Financial Institution in Power Sector
- A dominant player with around 20% market share
- A lean and professionally-managed organization
- Designated as a “Nodal Agency” for development of Integrated Power Development Scheme(IPDS), Ultra Mega Power Projects (UMPPs) and “Bid Process Coordinator” for Independent Transmission Projects (ITPs)
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- A consistently profit-making and dividend-paying company
- Strong asset quality reflected in low NPAs
- Lowest Administrative cost in the industry
- Consultancy & Advisory services in strategic, financial, regulatory and capacity building skills under one umbrella
- PFC would be the most preferred Financial Institution; providing affordable and competitive products and services with efficient and internationally integrated sourcing and servicing, partnering the reforms in the Indian Power Sector and enhancing value to its stakeholders; by promoting efficient investments in the power and allied sectors in India and abroad.
- We will achieve this being a dynamic, flexible, forward looking, trustworthy, socially responsible organization, sensitive to our stakeholders’ interests, profitable and sustainable at all times, with transparency and integrity in operations.
One thought on “PFC”