- Developing Mission Statement
That is the Organizational Mission Statement to be matched up with Marketing
- Situational Analysis
Identify the Problems and work on getting solutions.
In order to achieve business goals, let me just brief you about the above chart.
Identify the problem and Research
The marketer can identify the problem and research by asking people?s opinion about what they actually need.
Here surveys come into the picture where you take suggestions from the people and delivered the solutions(product/Services).
- Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix
Developing the Alternatives plan
After going through the surveys and analyzing the needs of the customers and then one can develop the alternatives plans. Once you Developed the alternatives plans,
The next step is to carefully analyze every alternative and select the best possible alternative plan among them.
Marketing Mix which includes product Development, Pricing, Promotion, Place and Distribution Analyze and selects the Best alternative Plan.
- Implementation and Control
- Implement the plan: Once you select the best plan you can start implementing the plan.
- Review/Measure: Once you have implemented the plan and now you can start measuring the success/failure.
Likewise, in Digital Marketing Strategy you can add similar methodology, gain some momentum and turn your visitors to the customer.
- In the research stage, all the necessary information related either to the product(s)/service(s) or the target audience/market is collected, and the information collected during the research stage is used for making decisions. This information is very helpful in strategizing the marketing campaign. Following information are collected during this stage:
- About the brand/business/organization.
- About the target audience/target market.
- About the product/service being promoted.
- About the market, a competition to promote product/services and to stand out among the existing brands.
- In this stage, the information collected in the research stage is analyzed and strategized to create the marketing campaign. The campaign is created as per the goals and objectives of the organization and the as per the vision of the stakeholders, how they want their product to be advertised on different platforms.
- This step covers the branding strategy, content strategy, etc. The goal is to reach maximum customers and to generate maximum revenue at the same time.
Once the marketing campaign is created and strategized, the marketing team starts working on promoting the product(s)/service(s). There are various digital platforms for promoting a brand, product(s)/service(s) like:
- Search Engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Etc.)
- Display Networks
- Social Media
- E-Mail and Affiliate Marketing
- E-Commerce Websites and Other Marketing Portals
- Now comes the analyzing stage in which the results and outcomes of the marketing campaign are analyzed. The results or the outcome from various promotion channels are collected and analyzed for generating the business reports in terms of sales and revenue. This analysis helps to identify the grey areas and helps the marketing team to improve those areas and to prepare for future marketing. Google Analytics is one of the most popular analytics tools used for the analysis and basically it helps to identify the target audience response, behavior of the consumers and the data collected helps to convert the potential leads into business.
- Digital marketing is thus a very effective marketing channel used by both consumers and marketers to deliver and to purchase the products and services. Digital marketing works in integration with the business strategy and it is very important to draft the marketing campaign as per market standards and the requirement of the target audience. The digital marketing processes have been very efficient in bridging the gap between the customers and the companies and promotes bidirectional communication between them.
- The customer can give their opinion and feedback to the marketing companies and the business teams which consequently helps the companies to provide better services to the customers/consumers/buyers. Digital marketing has almost captured half of the available market and there is no way to stop. IT has emerged as one of the promising careers and it is still evolving. The future is digital and digital marketing is going to be the backbone of the digital infrastructure in the coming future.