Minutes of the Meeting
Format of Minutes of Meeting
A minutes of meeting normally includes the following elements −
- Name of the company− to the top-left of the page.
- Date− to the top-right of the page.
- Topic− after two return keys; Center-aligned.
- Attendees− Name and designation (2 columns of a table).
- Absentees− name, roles, reasons for absenteeism. (3 columns)
- Agenda at hand− topic to be discussed.
- Issues raised− along with the names of the speakers.
- Suggestions− made along with the names of the speakers.
- Decision− the outcome of the meeting.
- Task List− task allotted and the respective allottee.
- Future Meetings− the date and topic of the next meeting.
Topic– Meeting with Hasta La Vista representatives at 6:00PM
ABC House,Hasta La Vista
Room No- 5
|Mohtahsim M.||Managing Director|
|Kiran Kumar Panigrahi||Senior Technical Writer|
|Gopal K Verma||Technical Manager|
|Manisha Shejwal||Technical Writer|
|Anaadi Sharma||Senior Trainer||Conducting Online .NET Training|
Agenda at hand − Meeting with Hasta La Vista representatives
Issues raised − High Quotation, long duration, hourly mode of payment.
|Mohtahsim M.||Alternative company|
|Kiran Kumar Panigrahi||Negotiating mode of payment|
|Gopal K Verma||Negotiating hours of workload|
|Manisha Shejwal||Postponing the plan|
Decision − The representatives were told to consult with their Management and report.
|Gopal K Verma||Taking updates from Hasta La Vista|
|Manisha Shejwal||Looking for an alternative company|
Future Meetings − 30th April, 2015 at 4:30 PM in Meeting Room-1